They Hatched..8 of 9

justusnak

Flock Mistress
12 Years
Feb 28, 2007
South Eastern Indiana
Ok, well...these babies came from my little grey duck, Momo. She dissapeared from the nest, and left me 9 eggs to hatch out. Of the 9...8 hatched!
DucksJuly1.jpg

These 4 hatched Saturday morning...all 4 are black and yellow
ducks1July.jpg

DuckGreys1July.jpg

These 4 hatched late Saturday afternoon,evening. I had to help 3 of the 4 out. They are grey and yellow..
DuckGreyJuly1.jpg

I will get more pics as they dry better. Hopeing the 4 little grey ones turn out like momma.

Great job!! I am so happy for you!! They are absolutely adorable!! Try to get the game starter to at least add to the feed or find out what has niacin in it to supplement so they don't get angel wing. I googled angel wing and it says it mostly happens to males, don't know this from experience. Good luck and please post more pics. Love them.
love.gif

Thanks everyone. So far, all seem happy and healthy in thier brooder, out in the garage. In the next few weeks, I will be working on a duck house for them, and a safe pen with a pool. The 4 little grey ones seem to look alot like Mo did, when I got her.
fl.gif
Time to clean out the bator, and hopefully I wont have to use it again this year! LOL

Back
Top Bottom