Things you wish you could say

We have both. And no huge spiders or scorpions, and up here it is apparently a thing to eat squirrel. I learned that last weekend. 🤨🤔

But we also have the huge telescope up in, I believe, Lebanon (or somewhere near there). And if you have a death wish, you can solo climb Mt. Washington and do some star-gazing up there... If the snow/wind does not get you first, anyway. 🤣 Our state has vast forests, 48 4,000 footers with no light pollution around them, and we experience all 4 seasons. 😂

Come to NH... You know you want to. 😜😎

(I should work as a NH promoter for tourism. 🤣)
Really? West leb? (That would be my best guess, given that's where all the cool stuff is.)

You don't have mountains or dark skies. You're safe.
We do have dark skies. AEP land in central Ohio is amazing, saw The Milky Way with my bare eyes. And Hocking Hills has beautiful cliffs. But no mountains, you are correct there. But our land in West Virginia has both dark skies and mountains. Don't go there either, still too close to me

It's not affiliated with Dartmouth is it? I know they have one.
That one looks like one that I had looked into, and turned down. I had found a perfect one open for the public (for a stupidly-high fee) when I was doing research for my book. 🤔 I did not get to go, though, as an emergency had put an end to my financial stability. It took me months to find it because it is not publicly promoted. I will find it again, though.

Back
Top Bottom