~*Third Annual Cinco de Mayo Turkey Hatch-Athon*~ all poultry welcome!

Quote:
I have to scramble mine. I love them over easy, but since I had my gall bladder out, I can't eat them. My boys both LOVE scrambled eggs. I cannot wait until my girls start laying so that we'll have eggs every day.
Will you ever be able to eat them?? WOw I didn't think they had that much fat to them-- so sorry you miss out on eating eggs. Good that your boys will eat all those lovely eggs from the girls.

I must be lucky then.. I had my gallbladder out years ago ..emergency surgery and I darn near died.. the hospital staff were taking bets as to when I was gonna croak.. and I was told by the doc that I wasn't gonna make it out of the hospital alive.. lol.. yeah.. i'm stubborn!
Anywho... I can eat home grown eggs just fine.. but store bought eggs make me sick!

Me too. :hit ( DOn't give up yet!)

Will you ever be able to eat them?? WOw I didn't think they had that much fat to them-- so sorry you miss out on eating eggs. Good that your boys will eat all those lovely eggs from the girls. 

snood of boys is bigger than the girl's snood in general. 
The snood is that bump on the nose, right? Hehe such a noob

No Pip's yet
sad.png
i was really hoping the blue bantam egg would hatch but nothing so far the temp is 99 and the humidity is 62 i hope something hatches
barnie.gif

I must be lucky then.. I had my gallbladder out years ago ..emergency surgery and I darn near died.. the hospital staff were taking bets as to when I was gonna croak.. and I was told by the doc that I wasn't gonna make it out of the hospital alive.. lol.. yeah.. i'm stubborn!
Anywho... I can eat home grown eggs just fine.. but store bought eggs make me sick!
I'll have to try them when I get some. My girls are only 6-7 weeks old but soon enough I'll have eggs. I can eat them scrambled but the yolk makes me sick in over easy. I'll eat them sometimes anyways, because nothing is better than bacon and hash browns dipped in yolk, but I generally pay for it about 30 minutes later. :/. I'm going back to the feed store. I need someone to keep my one lonely chick company, right?

I'll have to try them when I get some. My girls are only 6-7 weeks old but soon enough I'll have eggs. I can eat them scrambled but the yolk makes me sick in over easy. I'll eat them sometimes anyways, because nothing is better than bacon and hash browns dipped in yolk, but I generally pay for it about 30 minutes later.
hmm.png
. I'm going back to the feed store. I need someone to keep my one lonely chick company, right?
really? i have never had a problem
hide.gif

Quote: hmm... have you ever been checked for a hiatal hernia?
Since they basically butchered me when they removed mine.. I have one as a souvenir.. had several years of severe pain and bloating after eating (and feeling sick to my stomach) until it was diagnosed

so I take herbs and things and sleep on a slant.. and now I can pretty much eat anything with no issues.. (well.. except store bought eggs)..!

Back
Top Bottom