~*Third Annual Cinco de Mayo Turkey Hatch-Athon*~ all poultry welcome!

I think it's different for everyone. The gallbladder thing. I don't have issues with any other food.

yeah.. i think part of it is the type of surgery they do.. with me they sliced me way open.. I asked the doc if he tried to crawl inside after something.. his answer was "oh it was a mess in there".. I asked for more technical terms.. and that's all they would tell me.. even requested my medical records and was denied.. (which is against the law.. but they didn't care).. so I have to wonder what all went on.. and if someone needed a few of my organs!..(lol.. conspiracy theories anyone?)... come to think of it the nurse did get really ****** off at me when I refused to sign the organ donor paperwork... she slammed it down and demanded that I sign.. I still refused!... (word of advice... never ever go to Kent General Hospital in Delaware.. aka "West Dover Butcher Shop" as the locals call it)...
hide.gif

hmm... have you ever been checked for a hiatal hernia?
Since they basically butchered me when they removed mine.. I have one as a souvenir.. had several years of severe pain and bloating after eating (and feeling sick to my stomach) until it was diagnosed

so I take herbs and things and sleep on a slant.. and now I can pretty much eat anything with no issues.. (well.. except store bought eggs)..!
Once I get insurance, I'll have to ask about that. On another note:
here are my new chick warmers. The sign said bronze and white. White holland? And bronze what?

yeah.. i think part of it is the type of surgery they do.. with me they sliced me way open.. I asked the doc if he tried to crawl inside after something.. his answer was "oh it was a mess in there".. I asked for more technical terms.. and that's all they would tell me.. even requested my medical records and was denied.. (which is against the law.. but they didn't care).. so I have to wonder what all went on.. and if someone needed a few of my organs!..(lol.. conspiracy theories anyone?)... come to think of it the nurse did get really ****** off at me when I refused to sign the organ donor paperwork... she slammed it down and demanded that I sign.. I still refused!... (word of advice... never ever go to Kent General Hospital in Delaware.. aka "West Dover Butcher Shop" as the locals call it)...
hide.gif
yeah parkland is like that here heck they make every excuse not to treat you until you have signed the mountian of wavers saying you can't sue them if they kill you or let you die that how my dad got a DNR When he had his first heart attack

Quote: yuuuummmmmmm, that sounds worth trying!!

The other night I made stirfry and not having any meat, I scrambled in 6 eggs-- kids liked it!! Which means they both ate it!!

So I reread and realized it meant the humidity was to low because of the large air sacs. I just now put some more water in there and took out the rice. Duh me!
THis is a great learning hatchathon-- much to learn and nice to have a litttle support as we mess up.

While we're in the anxiety of waiting . . .

Here is what I had for breakfast--

olive oil in a small fry pan, with 1 snipped scallion, 1 oz chream chees cut into bits, 5 eggs from chickens and turkeys, and slowly carefully scramble leaving a few unbroken yolks. Sprinkle with 1/2 tsp salt.

Eating this good food with out an over dose of breads and cakes allows me to heavily dose all my food with salt liberally. Yum.. TOmorrow I will have this again but with butter, or tonight.

How do you eat your eggs???
Dice 3-5 medium potatoes, fry to golden with 1/2 stick butter or margarine, add in sausage or bacon as desired (precook if not a precooked type like smoked sausage), scramble about a dozen eggs & pour into the potatoes & meat, scramble & cook until desired doneness on eggs, serve with ranch dressing dribbled over & stirred in (I like bacon ranch or spicy ranch best), serves 4-5 people with just 1 skillet to wash
Quote: Similar to my recipe above.

Quote: Probably broad breasted.

Quote: We have a local Band-Aid Station.
roll.png

Back
Top Bottom