Tractor Supply Company Farm Swap Meet, Dunnellon, FL, 2nd Saturday Monthly

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't posted anything for quite awhile. We are still having our monthly Dunnellon Tractor Supply Farm Swap at the Dunnellon Tractor Supply. There is a lot of construction going on. We are looking for a temporary place to hold the swap on the 2nd Saturday Monthly. If you know of a place, please post or send me a message. For now we will do our best and this months swap is on as usual.

This is a reminder that instead of holding our monthly Dunnellon TSC Farm Swap at the Dunnellon Tractor Supply on Saturday (8/11), this month we will be holding it at the Crystal River Rural King in the Crystal River Mall due to the construction going on around Tractor Supply. There is some shade but if you are a vendor we suggest bringing a canopy or umbrella. Hopefully we will be able to resume the Farm Swap at the Dunnellon TSC next month (September). We will post here for any changes.
TSC&RK.jpg

The construction is finally almost done at the Dunnellon Tractor Supply Co. We will be holding the farm swaps back in our original place next to TSC behind Pizza Hut. There is plenty of shade there. Our next swap date there is Saturday October, 13th.
CRMTSC.jpg

Are you selling? I don't have anything to sell but going for moral support. My sister sells the egg collecting aprons and I will be with her. Stop by and say hi.

No,I just moved to Florida from NY....I havent had chickens for 10 years or so,but would like to get back in to them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom