Tractor Supply Company Farm Swap Meet, Dunnellon, FL, 2nd Saturday Monthly

Status
Not open for further replies.
You and my sister will get along great. She is a Dane lover too.

Dunnellon Tractor Supply Co., Monthly Farm Swaps
Dunnellon Tractor Supply Company Farm Swap, the ***2nd and 4th Saturdays Monthly***, from 9am to around 1pm, 11252 N Williams St, Dunnellon, FL 34432 (behind Pizza Hut and McDonald's). If you are just thinking about chickens or small livestock or already have an established flock , come join us for a day of talking, swapping and selling poultry and small livestock. Buy/Sell/Trade anything and everything to do with poultry and small livestock. We usually have various breeds and ages of poultry, rabbits, goats and sometimes piglets. Come on down to the Dunnellon Tractor Supply Company Farm Swap Farm Swap. Great exposure, lots of parking, lots of potential buyers. This is a farm swap only so we ask that there are no flea market or garage sale items. You can also bring farm related craft type items like goat soaps and lotions. Tell your neighbors, tell your friends, heck we don’t care if you tell your enemies. Meet us the Dunnellon Tractor Supply Company Farm Swap Farm Swap for a beautiful day of buying, selling or swapping your farm related wares. There are no set up fees, just come and set up.
TSC2019Rev1.jpg

With the coronavirus, I think we should suspend the swaps for awhile, at least a couple of months and then asses the situation and decide if there is still a risk. As far as I’m concerned, everyone can make their own decision. For me it’s not worth the risk so I’m not going to be there for awhile.

I didn't go to the swap but some people still went. My thought is to go at your own risk. It's a risk I'm not willing to take right now as I'm elderly with conditions. Good luck...
TSCCoronavirus.jpg

We have many requests about having more swaps so we have decided to hold one the second Saturday Monthly. This gives everyone plenty of time to plan ahead. Hope to see a lot of peeps there.

Vendors can set up on the grass behind the fence but must not park their vehicles in that area. Vendors can also set up in the grassy area on the other side of the road as well as in the spaces rope roped off in front of the store. There is limited shade so it is advisable that vendors bring an umbrella or canopy for shade.

Buy-Sell-Trade Anything and Everything Poultry, Livestock or Farm related (Please NO yard sale items). We can have some corals set up for anyone who wants to bring larger animals such as horses and cattle. If you plan on bringing any larger animals please for more info contact Joan: 352-216-4225.

Dunnellon, FL. Tractor Supply Company, Farm Swaps
Second Saturday Monthly (RAIN OR SHINE)
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
11252 N Williams St
Dunnellon, FL.
---> MAP
For more info contact Joan: 352-216-4225
I'll be there with some of my " Fancy Roosters". These Roos are fit and beautiful enough to be shown. Frizzles,and cochins this month.. Also,2 week old chicks. My 2nd hatching, 1st with more than 2 chicks. Chicks are a mix of bantam cochin white hen, and bantam blue frzzle, red drizzles and red cochin. My chickens are free run. Cant wait to meet you all.

I'll be there with some of my " Fancy Roosters". These Roos are fit and beautiful enough to be shown. Frizzles,and cochins this month.. Also,2 week old chicks. My 2nd hatching, 1st with more than 2 chicks. Chicks are a mix of bantam cochin white hen, and bantam blue frzzle, red drizzles and red cochin. My chickens are free run. Cant wait to meet you all.
:welcome:frow Did you come to the swap on Saturday? Hatching you always get around half males. If you come look for the old lady in the TSC hat. That would be me. I'll be taking some birds to sell probably to the next swap. I have to make room as I'm getting ready for this years hatch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom