Trapped a coon...... RESOLVED page 2

Quote:
Thank you for the info...!!! The numbers must be old though.. I tried both..... US F&G was disconnected and LPAC was a private number and the man says it happens all the time.

I called the town hall and they gave me the number... they didn't know that animal control would pick racoons up but I left my number... they called back and were RIGHT out... they took him and said they do put them down because they get harder to catch and are a nuisance to people in the city limits.

It was still a little tough seeing the coon struggle with the noose on his neck.... but the little sadness I felt is FAR, FAR, FAR outweighed by not losing one of my pets by at least this coon.... and I do have an actual trap to use (learn to use) and the LPAC number 665-3910 for future use.

Whew... that was a close one... ! Thank you everyone who replied!

Quote:
I'm SO sorry for the misinformation!! I google-mapped Livingston Parish La, and did a search from there on Animal Control. It has usually worked very well. Don't know why it didn't this time, but I'm glad you got that coon outa there, and you and all your birds are safe. Extra treats for the Roo!!!

Back
Top Bottom