Ursuline Chick

Pics

Hayden Goseek

Runs with Scissors 🛸🏴‍☠️
Premium Feather Member
Dec 5, 2020
New Orleans
It is with the greatest sadness I must report the passing of our sister Tracy, known here as Ursuline Chick. She died on March 11th after a long battle with chronic pain and debility. She loved her friends here at BYC.
Some of you know that we were married and I would like to take a moment to tell you something about her. While she was usually shy and private, she was willing to offer sympathy and advice to all who needed it. In her trips around the Sun she was a mother, grandmother, teacher, tax accountant and a Critical Care nurse.
She loved her city, New Orleans, and would proudly tell you that her folks had been here for 300 years. She could wax on about history, culture, geography, hunting, fishing, sailing, cooking, gardening, books, English sports cars and lately, chickens, all from hands on experience. Her skills in the kitchen were unsurpassed, especially with Sicilian and Creole cooking.
She will always be the light and Love of my life.

Last edited:
It is with the greatest sadness I must report the passing of our sister Tracy, known here as Ursuline Chick. She died on March 11th after a long battle with chronic pain and debility. She loved her friends here at BYC.
Some of you know that we were married and I would like to take a moment to tell you something about her. While she was usually shy and private, she was willing to offer sympathy and advice to all who needed it. In her trips around the Sun she was a mother, grandmother, teacher, tax accountant and a Critical Care nurse.
She loved her city, New Orleans, and would proudly tell you that her folks had been here for 300 years. She could wax on about history, culture, geography, hunting, fishing, sailing, cooking, gardening, English sports cars and lately, chickens, all from hands on experience. Her skills in the kitchen were unsurpassed, especially with Sicilian and Creole cooking.
She will always be the light and Love of my life.
Oh, I am so sorry! :hugsI will be praying for both of you...

thumbnail (1)Z3.jpg

Posing with her Z3 on Avery Island (think Tabasco).

thumbnail (1)HETracy.jpg
thumbnail (1)HEHayden.jpg

Celebrating the Fourth of July by blowing up the USS Kidd in Baton Rouge harbor.

Back
Top Bottom