wacky waving arm inflatable tube man....effictive?

Have you looked at the prices for dancing tube men? Once you add up the cost of the air dancer and blower ($300), plus the power source (generator or solar panels? you'll need at least 100W) it doesn't make economical sense. I had this problem last year... ended up going with a simple radio and turned the volume up to 11.

Have you looked at the prices for dancing tube men? Once you add up the cost of the air dancer and blower ($300), plus the power source (generator or solar panels? you'll need at least 100W) it doesn't make economical sense. I had this problem last year... ended up going with a simple radio and turned the volume up to 11.
https://a.co/d/6Q87XyQ

I'm following this because I've never seen any type of scare crow type thing that worked for very long under heavy predation pressure.... moving or not. If any such thing would work it seems like this would be the one.

I think that I may try this. Amazon has a 6ft inflatable man for $115 and the portable generator for about $100. A buyer on a review said they brought the inflatable man for the specific reason of keeping hawks away from the chicken yard. It had been successful so far.

Back
Top Bottom