welcome to camp were-creature! ~RP~

Jason woke up sun light streaming though the window, he was staring right into Isabella's face. she probably snuck in again Jason thought Isabella had a habit of doing that, sometimes she would wake in the middle of the night and convince herself and owls and bats were monsters it was actually really funny at times. Jason smiled and quietly got out of bed Isabella shifted and then her eye fluttered open she screamed "AHH it was going to eat me!!" Isabella told Jason with wide eyes "your 16 and you still believe in monsters?" Jason asked though he already knew the answer "unicorns and Pegasus exit" Isabella replied "well not really that's just us we are freaks" Jason smiled "and were going to a camp for freaks in just a few/tomorrow days!" Isabella smiled and jumped out of bed she took a red marker and marked a day off her calendar

Last edited:
"Here Kitty!" Isis said, she was having a really, really bad day. First she tripped down the stairs in her house and got a purple bruise on her leg, then she dropped her laptop and shattered the screen, and now her cat was missing. She looked outside again, shouting his name. "Tyet!" she yelled, "Here kitty, kitty!" Finally she spotted a black blur under the grill. She grabbed her cat and went inside. "Going to camp soon," Isis said, "Yippee."

"How do you think this year will be?" Pyrros asked.
"I don't know, Pyr, but I hope it won't be out of control. At least I hope that everyone will behave themselves," his twin sister Eirwen answered. She poured herself a cup of coffee, then blew on it gently. The coffee stopped steaming, turning cold.
"I don't see how you can drink cold coffee," Pyrros said, shaking his head. Of course, he liked everything hot, so he had no reason to complain.

Back
Top Bottom