welcome to camp were-creature! ~RP~

"How do you think this year will be?" Pyrros asked.
"I don't know, Pyr, but I hope it won't be out of control. At least I hope that everyone will behave themselves," his twin sister Eirwen answered. She poured herself a cup of coffee, then blew on it gently. The coffee stopped steaming, turning cold.
"I don't see how you can drink cold coffee," Pyrros said, shaking his head. Of course, he liked everything hot, so he had no reason to complain.

Ophis was packing his stuff. He wasn't leaving yet, but he was just the kind of person that does stiff early. His dog was waiting to go for a walk, scratching at the door constantly. "Just a minute, Flash," he said, walking over.

sorry!!! i've been busy and not able to get online. the camp lasts about two months, there's log cabins (i'll go into detail about the log cabins in a few mins) and there's another log cabin that they all eat in... pretty much a cafeteria... and i have pretty much no idea what camp half-blood is.

People, please, please do not hurt the thread!
lol.png
Seeing as y'all are so impatient I guess that we can start rping.
bluedragonfire thanks for working so hard and adding so many charries, but please do remember this is my thread and it was my call when we started :/ please, i really did have my reasons for waiting... although i do wish i had been online more this week, i was busy... please check with me before you do things like this :/ i really wasn't ready...

bluedragonfire thanks for working so hard and adding so many charries, but please do remember this is my thread and it was my call when we started :/ please, i really did have my reasons for waiting... although i do wish i had been online more this week, i was busy... please check with me before you do things like this :/ i really wasn't ready...

oh don't blame her it was me and iluvorpington

sorry!!! i've been busy and not able to get online. the camp lasts about two months, there's log cabins (i'll go into detail about the log cabins in a few mins) and there's another log cabin that they all eat in... pretty much a cafeteria... and i have pretty much no idea what camp half-blood is.

you never read the percy jackson series? there awesome read them :DD

Back
Top Bottom