Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Turkeys make it look easy. This is one of my meat line breeder hens. She's about 25 pounds.
:love Apollo's son is already straightening out well, lol...
:frow
meet the residents pre-existing kunekunes of the pond
:love :highfive:

Are you milking your LaManchas?
yup, going to be drowning in it this year :th suspecting the doe that is probably first to mid is gonna produce two galllons easily. We breed for show and milk so it a hard thing to balance, still building my herd up and adding does here and there. Hoping to learn how to AI so I can get some really nice buck semen to really focus on our hocks and udders. Possible looking at getting a alpine doe but gotta see, def getting a Nigerian for personal reasons :oops:

yup, going to be drowning in it this year :th suspecting the doe that is probably first to mid is gonna produce two galllons easily. We breed for show and milk so it a hard thing to balance, still building my herd up and adding does here and there. Hoping to learn how to AI so I can get some really nice buck semen to really focus on our hocks and udders. Possible looking at getting a alpine doe but gotta see, def getting a Nigerian for personal reasons :oops:

I'm an Alpine fan, but love the Nubians and LaManchas, too. I love goat milk.

Back
Top Bottom