Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

How was the bread really worth it all huh
It was delicious! I’ve become kind of a bread snob lately. I don’t even want to put store bought bread in my mouth anymore.

Frankie sometimes makes it & that’s my favorite. It doesnt get much better than grilled cheese on thick slices of homemade bread.

Ron was kind enough to share his starter with me last year. I killed it & reanimated it so many times I felt like Dr. Frankenstein himself. I eventually killed it for real & I feel really bad about it. :oops:

Oh, that’s brutal... on so many levels! :thDid you end up selling the jeep?
Oh no, we still have the jeep, love the jeep. Sure, sure, it has many issues... but it starts AND stops. True winner! :old

We have the old jeep, and my old Toyota, then the plow truck... which is currently all chained up... and a plow on front... so NOT a good commuting vehicle.

DD3 went to a new, new dentist today.

She gets braces on Monday & her orthodontist recommended these new people. I love them. I will see about getting the other two kids (& eventually myself) switched over there ASAP.

Isn’t adulting fun? I’m really enjoying myself. 🙄
Aren't you the one that had the dentist nightmare just a month or so ago?

:eek:

Sheesh! Dentists!

It was delicious! I’ve become kind of a bread snob lately. I don’t even want to put store bought bread in my mouth anymore.

Frankie sometimes makes it & that’s my favorite. It doesnt get much better than grilled cheese on thick slices of homemade bread.

Ron was kind enough to share his starter with me last year. I killed it & reanimated it so many times I felt like Dr. Frankenstein himself. I eventually killed it for real & I feel really bad about it. :oops:
Sorry... I shouldn't laugh... but it is funny...

Also something I would do.

Ah well. :hugs

For all of you people with spring...

I took this photo 10 minutes ago.

Eldest kid just got a job with decent hours... which means we really would like another car... we only have 2 (plus the plow truck... which doesn't really count) and kid 3 works all Friday and Saturday. 5 drivers with only 2 cars is tough.

So.... kids started to shovel out the old Ford. We stopped driving it because it needs a new front end. Anyway... now we have to drag it out, see how much it will cost to fix...

So... after hours of work... they stopped for the day.

20210324_175227.jpg
Sorry Pal I get it.
Just be happy for me in usually where you are right now as well.

For all of you people with spring...

I took this photo 10 minutes ago.

Eldest kid just got a job with decent hours... which means we really would like another car... we only have 2 (plus the plow truck... which doesn't really count) and kid 3 works all Friday and Saturday. 5 drivers with only 2 cars is tough.

So.... kids started to shovel out the old Ford. We stopped driving it because it needs a new front end. Anyway... now we have to drag it out, see how much it will cost to fix...

So... after hours of work... they stopped for the day.

20210324_175227.jpg
If it was a GMC ....I'd have several front ends to choose from.
Oh no, we still have the jeep, love the jeep. Sure, sure, it has many issues... but it starts AND stops. True winner! :old

We have the old jeep, and my old Toyota, then the plow truck... which is currently all chained up... and a plow on front... so NOT a good commuting vehicle.
Jeeps are the best.... I've own many many of them

If it was a GMC ....I'd have several front ends to choose from.

Jeeps are the best.... I've own many many of them
Just read that GMC is making a $9k compact p/u truck in China with fold-down sides to convert into a flat bed. Fortunately, it won't be sold here.

Back
Top Bottom