Announcement Welcome To The New BYC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
Was outside playing musical chickens again. Keep switching pens and trying to find a place where two outsiders can get along. The group I have them in right now was then too large for the group to stay in a 5x8 pen so poor Hector and his three hens were moved for the second time in two weeks.

Anyway, I like that we can choose our font, not just the size of it. I'm going to have to figure out my avatar (that's Hector currently).

Banty, I just discovered something....

If you want to delete all your PM's, you don't have to do them individually. Just start on your last page. Click on the first one and a window will pop up. At the top right, click on that box that says All. Then click on Leave Conversations and the entire page is gone!
Sweet! Thanks.

Was outside playing musical chickens again. Keep switching pens and trying to find a place where two outsiders can get along. The group I have them in right now was then too large for the group to stay in a 5x8 pen so poor Hector and his three hens were moved for the second time in two weeks.

Anyway, I like that we can choose our font, not just the size of it. I'm going to have to figure out my avatar (that's Hector currently).
"Musical chickens".... Story of my life. I have three groups of birds, two cages, and some of them don't get along with each other.... What to do, what to do....

Ice?? No ice around here these days. Gonna be a nice spring day over here!

Good luck Banty!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom