Announcement Welcome To The New BYC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
I'm confused, I thought it wasn't open yet? But don't me wrong, not complaining, I LOVE that it's open already :D even if its not really/might be deleted
Look around...have fun!
Welcome back home!

So, from my understanding it's open but not the pictures part yet. That will take a long time. I may be wrong about that......not sure......

Ohhh, I just wasnt sure because i didnt see a post on the updates thread on BYH and it's all numbers rather than backyardchickens address. But someone posted it on BYH which is how i know haha

Look around...have fun!
Welcome back home!

Thanks. :)

This kinda reminds me of our years in the Navy. We got transferred to Connecticut and didn't get to go on leave for the first 2 years. During that two years my parents moved. Yeah, that was fun. Oh, I had their address, and knew basically where they were, but when we finally did come home for a visit even with good directions I got lost 3 times trying to find them. No GPS back then! Then I had to learn Ma's new cabinets, where stuff went, that we had to jiggle the handle on the toilet when we flushed (until Dad could get around to fixing it) and the new sofa was uncomfortable as all get out. <sigh>:confused:

This kinda reminds me of our years in the Navy. We got transferred to Connecticut and didn't get to go on leave for the first 2 years. During that two years my parents moved. Yeah, that was fun. Oh, I had their address, and knew basically where they were, but when we finally did come home for a visit even with good directions I got lost 3 times trying to find them. No GPS back then! Then I had to learn Ma's new cabinets, where stuff went, that we had to jiggle the handle on the toilet when we flushed (until Dad could get around to fixing it) and the new sofa was uncomfortable as all get out. <sigh>:confused:
yep..sounds the exact same.
I'm hoping the toilet handle gets fixed quicker here though!
LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom