Announcement Welcome To The New BYC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
HELP NEEDED!

Please quote this message if you were able to login WITHOUT resetting your password.

We had a lot of peeps have a hard time getting in. I need to verify if some of you were able to get in with your old passwords!!!

HELP NEEDED!

Please quote this message if you were able to login WITHOUT resetting your password.

We had a lot of peeps have a hard time getting in. I need to verify if some of you were able to get in with your old passwords!!!
I got in with my old one, I think? I had trouble getting in, but then it worked fine... Don't know what you did or if you did anything.

HELP NEEDED!

I was able to, no problem, except I had to look in my notes for password-hehe...
...used this link https://www.backyardchickens.com/ (I think) from a post on BYH.

ETA: on laptop PC with Chrome.

Last edited:
HELP NEEDED!

YES I was able to get in with my "old" password.
I use a MacBook pro...safari

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom