Announcement Welcome To The New BYC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
This is off topic but....... I like how you can click on someone's location and it opens up a map for you to see where that is. Sorry, just figuring out all the new features :oops:.
Cool eh? Apparently it knows that total avian anarchy is pretty close to EXACTLY where I live. Is the Anarchy that easily seen from other parts of the world? I better tone it down. :wee

That's because you can't get in at backyardchickens.com Unless you saw the link on byh, you don't know how to get on yet!
Do NOT let Nifty know I reposted it from a "friend" member who originally posted it on her thread!

upload_2017-5-15_19-49-54.gif

(But he posted it for everyone to see anyhow...)

:hugs We're all on different levels of learning the new stuff. If in question, just ask. Someone will be able to help. In a month, we'll all be experts again. :thumbsup

I dunno about that, we'll see... Everything is really confusing for me.

I'm confused by these alert thingos where the "Articles" and "Reviews" tabs are, how do I get rid of them? I can't really figure out much right now.

upload_2017-5-16_9-21-57.png

I'm confused by these alert thingos where the "Articles" and "Reviews" tabs are, how do I get rid of them? I can't really figure out much right now.

View attachment 548191

Mouse over the Articles or Reviews tab over the arrow that appears there, and then click on 'Mark Viewed' or 'Mark Read' on the drop down that appears. :)

:pop
I dunno about that, we'll see... Everything is really confusing for me.

View attachment 548191
I'll admit I'm not exactly sure yet. There are still things that aren't finished yet. I have the same alerts...perhaps that's why? There's several sections of preferences in our accounts. I currently have everything checked...but there may be a few things that will require unclicking in the future...lol.

There are others who should be able to chime in with better answers to your questions. :pop

HELP NEEDED!

Please quote this message if you were able to login WITHOUT resetting your password.

We had a lot of peeps have a hard time getting in. I need to verify if some of you were able to get in with your old passwords!!!
I got in fine... I actually signed in multiple times with no password issues. :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom