Announcement Welcome To The New BYC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
I was NOT able to log in on my phones CHROME Browser
I'm on mobile right now using Chrome browser, just getting my first look at the new place! So, possibly it's your phone? I'm on a Galaxy s5. I did clear my cache before trying. The old password worked.

I'm on mobile right now using Chrome browser, just getting my first look at the new place! So, possibly it's your phone? I'm on a Galaxy s5. I did clear my cache before trying.
thanks...I rarely ever use my phone. Just tried it to see if it would work or not.
I will try clearing every thing and try again!

HELP NEEDED!

Please quote this message if you were able to login WITHOUT resetting your password.

We had a lot of peeps have a hard time getting in. I need to verify if some of you were able to get in with your old passwords!!!
I was able to login first time and every time since *without* resetting my password.

OK, now I've logged in on both my cell phone and computer. I use chrome browser on both. I cleared cache, history... the works before trying. Used my old password. No issues. And I LOVE it!!! There's some stuff to learn, but so far I'm very impressed! Excellent job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom