Announcement Welcome To The New BYC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
Click on FORUMS
then just below that main orangey/brown row
look all the way to the right...NEW POSTs.

Screen Shot 2017-05-16 at 9.13.47 PM.png

Careful now, I do know where you live, after all. I just might take you up on that.

Done any more of your beautiful artwork recently?
Oh dear, how could I forget? :oops: Now now, Banti, "thou shalt not steal...." :p;)

Sadly, there hasn't been much time these days. :hit I told myself today that I'll have to make time, as drawing is still very important to me. :)

~Alex

Okay, I'm confused. Again. <sigh> I signed in using the desktop icon I put up there from the old new BYC. You know, the one that was temporary. So I had to reenter my password and user name again this time, which was easy. But now, is the desktop icon I have with the "explore the new BYC" obsolete and I'll have to backdoor it in every time, or is there a new address to get in? I'm sorry to be so dense, but you're talking to woman who still uses a metal percolator to make coffee....
i LOVE percolator coffee :drool

I dunno about you guys, but this is one dang good-looking mobile homepage!

View attachment 548901
very nice but where did you get the lightening bolt?? I want one :pop
Question about posting new photos. I click on the usual image icon and it brings up a text box that says test. No options to upload.
So I try the Upload a File button. Attach the file and hit post. The picture won't show.
Did I just stumble upon a bug, or am I not doing it right?
sounds like a glitch
Trophies are the same thing as Points?
no points earn you trophies: posting, like given and received, threads started etc earn you points

Oh dear, how could I forget? :oops: Now now, Banti, "thou shalt not steal...." :p;)

Sadly, there hasn't been much time these days. :hit I told myself today that I'll have to make time, as drawing is still very important to me. :)

~Alex
Aw, c'mon...

Yes, and when you do make time, pics are required. I'm still in awe of your horses.

NO, don't you dare change it back!:tongue I like being able to edit stuff. Some of it needs editing, especially the posts when we had to have photobucket and I deleted my albums and then, there were no more pictures in the post. I can't go back and add them. No nefarious reason, just simple clean up stuff.
Hey speckledhen, it is good to see that you are out here. I missed BYC. I like this new version of BYC too. I think that I will learn my way around faster than the other version of BYC

I did get in old password no problem now I did get a alert that my account upgrades has expired. only one I knew of was membership just did that now had a byc friend does that require paying for every year to keep?

I did get in old password no problem now I did get a alert that my account upgrades has expired. only one I knew of was membership just did that now had a byc friend does that require paying for every year to keep?
Golden Feather Memberships are still being manually added and the expiration dates have to be done individually by staff.

To get that membership, you either pay by month/s, or you can sometimes win or be given one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom