Announcement Welcome To The New BYC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
Oh, guess what, guess what!!! I made a discovery of epic proportions this morning! Let's say you are typing a post in a thread...er....watched....er...whatever it's called. You didn't quote the original message but wanted to refer back to it or mention it. You just go back to that post. You don't get that "are you sure you want to leave this page, dummy, because you'll lose all your hard work" message. You just go, reread the post in question, and scroll down to the bottom of the page. There's your typed message, all grayed out. Click on any blank spot and PRESTO - it's back to black and you can just resume typing!

Now, if you already knew this I beg you NOT to burst my bubble! I found something on here I can understand and I want to revel in it for awhile! :p

Is there a video or some kind of walk through for this new site? I am just totally lost. I have found my threads I follow. I can't find the BST section without going to my thread there AND I don't see how we BUMP our threads in the BST anymore. I am sure I will get used to it but right now the learning curve is not looking like it is worth it.

Hi. I've been out of town & just saw that the new site is up and running -- great!

But, it's too late now to go back and look at any old stuff, isn't it? I see that the new site does not support lists. I spent too long making a list of my flock -- looking back through old photos to figure out their hatching dates, breeds, etc.

I had a similar list last year on my computer, which then died. So about a month ago I thought I'd make a list on this site so it would be safe & I wouldn't lose it if my computer crashed! I've lost the list again due to my bad timing, haven't I? Is there any way to retrieve that info?

Is there a video or some kind of walk through for this new site? I am just totally lost. I have found my threads I follow. I can't find the BST section without going to my thread there AND I don't see how we BUMP our threads in the BST anymore. I am sure I will get used to it but right now the learning curve is not looking like it is worth it.
Click on Forums and you will see all the forums available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom