Announcement Welcome To The New BYC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
jumpy.gif Thanks so much, I really missed this 'lil guy:)

Hi, Blooie! You're on the right track! I type slow, so someone may beat me to it, but....

The eye won't appear when you are on the Watched Threads, because every thread on the list would have it (redundant). It only shows up for me when I'm looking at a list like New Posts which are mostly for threads I am NOT watching. But then there's one with the Eye...creeped me out til I realized what it was for. On the old BYC those posts were shaded while the others were white.

Yes, the blue lettered Name you click on is seemingly Red on Banti's screen, but that's what she meant.

Love the whine bottle! :cool:
I've been away most of the day, just stopped back in and guess what!
I figured this exact thing out and was coming straight to this thread to share....started reading to catch up and see you beat me to it!
AWESOME!
Thanks Leave!

I should have clarified what I mean by "red lettering"... I meant the red visible in the screenshot. On my device, it changes colour when you click it.

I'm useless at giving instructions. :oops:

I should have clarified what I mean by "red lettering"... I meant the red visible in the screenshot. On my device, it changes colour when you click it.

I'm useless at giving instructions. :oops:
If it helps any..I knew what you were saying.
(if that can be considered a good thing)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom