Announcement Welcome To The New BYC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would rather pay less for the just the perk of no ads....I don't need all that other stuff.
Liked the GFM and PFM attributes (and prices) from before, it was nice balance.
BTW... #2 and #8 are the same on the current PFM description in the store.
Ditto what aart said!
I never needed the extras of the Platinum and liked the price of the Golden Feather. I'd rather see a modest increase in the GFM and keep it.

Ditto what aart said!
I never needed the extras of the Platinum and liked the price of the Golden Feather. I'd rather see a modest increase in the GFM and keep it.
Ditto what aart said!
Understandable! But there will be many ways and opportunities to win or earn a PFM. Contests and helping in the forum on projects! Contact @sumi if you are interested in helping on something! She will let you know if and when she has things needing done! :)

Last edited:
Understandable! But there will be many ways and opportunities to win or earn a PFM. Contests and helping in the forum on projects! Contact @sumi if you are interested in helping on something! She will let you know if and when she has things needing done! :)
I help out all the time, host the new years day hatch a long, judge contests like the BYC calendar, helped with the Easter hatch a long and am currently putting coop articles into the correct category and setting cover images for articles that have photos in them.

I still had to pay for my last 6 months of golden feather. Next time it is up should I send a message to Sumi?

I hope @sumi already knows about this and is prepared ;)
I've already contacted her and I assume many others will also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom