Announcement Welcome To The New BYC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not thrilled with the new layout. There are way to many ads and the new forum is not easy to navigate. All the topics I was following I can't find.
Look under WATCHED THREADS
Anything you were "following"/subscribed to on the old one will be listed under watched threads here.

ACK!!! This is so confusing, probably because I'm in a hurry and need to look something up quickly, which clearly isn't going to happen. Where are my ovations? I understand that you've now changed them to unweighted likes, or trophy points, or something that I don't have time to read about, but I can't find a list of them anymore. Previously when I wanted to find a particularly good post to reference I could just go to my ovation page and find it easily. Now I have to search around and can't find anything. Did the ovation page go away?

The ovations are now Likes and unfortunately we weren't able to bring over all the ovation comments. It was a big loss.

But you don't need the ovation comments to easily find a thread or a comment that has been "liked", recently or in the past. All you need to do is go up under your profile, click on "Likes you've received" and then scroll down the list (on all the pages) until you find it. Then click on the title under which the "like" or was given and click on it. Takes you right to that exact comment. At least it worked a minute ago....

But you don't need the ovation comments to easily find a thread or a comment that has been "liked", recently or in the past. All you need to do is go up under your profile, click on "Likes you've received" and then scroll down the list (on all the pages) until you find it. Then click on the title under which the "like" or was given and click on it. Takes you right to that exact comment. At least it worked a minute ago....
Very helpful! I had my ovations turned off before, so I never knew that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom