Announcement Welcome To The New BYC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where's a "halo on top of head" smiley when ya need one!

How do you start a new thread?
I type up what I want and click "start a conversation"
it says there is an error that I have to enter a valid name of participants. Please help.

How do you start a new thread?
I type up what I want and click "start a conversation"
it says there is an error that I have to enter a valid name of participants. Please help.
Go to the sub forum you would like to post in and click the "Post New Thread" button on the upper right. Conversations are private messages, not threads.

I don't get why some people are being so rude about the change. You guys are trying really hard and if they would have just taken the time they took typing the complaints and read Nifty's post or explored the site instead, they might have figuted it out. Especially stuff that's not even true like the picture thing and PMs not being private and that other person too.

Idk, I guess I'm lucky cause I'm young and grew up with it so it's not hard for me to learn technology but even if it WAS, I just don't get why people think being rude or mean is the way to go :/

Politely asking gets you so much further.

Of course, there are times where being TOO nice gets you walked all over, which I know as well, but there is a time and a place for being a ljttle bit rougher and for being nicer

Sorry, rant over lol

I think you guys are doing a great job with the new site and I love it!

Also sorry, how do you mark all watched threads read? I think someone said it but I can't remember and I'm too exhausted to look lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom