Announcement Welcome To The New BYC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heat stroke is definitely a real thing though but I do think a loooot of people are babies and like to hide in the AC 24/7 all summer then complain. Lol but people do die from it too though

I personally HATE the heat, especially as I've gotten older, heavier, and way more out of shape lol, and sometimes I get sick if I'm not careful, but it doesn't get that hot here usually

Heat stroke is definitely a real thing though but I do think a loooot of people are babies and like to hide in the AC 24/7 all summer then complain. Lol but people do die from it too though

I personally HATE the heat, especially as I've gotten older, heavier, and way more out of shape lol, and sometimes I get sick if I'm not careful, but it doesn't get that hot here usually
I know fine well what heat stroke is. I'm just giving kiki a hard time. :lol:

heat·stroke
ˈhētˌstrōk/
noun
noun: heat-stroke
  1. a condition marked by fever and often by unconsciousness, caused by failure of the body's temperature-regulating mechanism when exposed to excessively high temperatures.

You would not believe how many people "suffer" from a heat stroke down here each year.

I would never actually suffer/have one.
I'm not that blonde.

I know fine well what heat stroke is. I'm just giving kiki a hard time. :lol:

Oh yeah, I figured you were joking, was more referring to the above quoted ones LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom