Announcement Welcome To The New BYC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
they are VERY faint
i wonder if @Nifty-Chicken could make them tan rather than blue so they are more easily seen

Depends on what boss man wants to do. @Nifty-Chicken

it is a very tricky balance because on mobile devices those arrows overlapped the content and can be very distracting and also even block the readability of the content.

Ao, the vertical navigation arrows being opaque makes it harder to discover them, but once you know about them it makes it easier to interact with them (and the site content), especially on a mobile device.

it is a very tricky balance because on mobile devices those arrows overlapped the content and can be very distracting and also even block the readability of the content.

Ao, the vertical navigation arrows being opaque makes it harder to discover them, but once you know about them it makes it easier to interact with them (and the site content), especially on a mobile device.

Honestly, I like them the way the are. Now we know they are there, folks should be able to use them if wanted...or just ignore if not :D

Looks great! I've not been on the site for a few months. How do I start a new thread?

I really don't care, they have won my heart :love

img_0549-jpg.1017380
Looks fine, and definitely a female. (chest color)

I don't think..the beak color matters, but we may want to ask @Chaos18
SOP states the beak is to be dark horn in color.

Thanks..
I'll have to look up the dark horn color..never heard of it.

I just got 6 of these about six weeks ago. One of mine got a wing chewed off by one of my dogs when she was about a week old. But she pulled through and you can hardly tell her from the others. They'll be going outside soon (if it ever warms up here...feels like winter today and rainy.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom