Announcement Welcome To The New BYC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sourland said he was getting email alerts and on line marked no-emails. He did try to set up a new member acct but the email was rejected as being used.
I don't know if his wife is a member but they both use the same email account - could that be an issue?

Sourland said he was getting email alerts and on line marked no-emails. He did try to set up a new member acct but the email was rejected as being used.
I don't know if his wife is a member but they both use the same email account - could that be an issue?

He needs to add [email protected] to his address book, whitelist, and search for any emails from BYC in the past 10 days that might be in his spam folder, and mark them as not-spam. He can also try to contact his email provider and request that they manually whitelist BYC.

View attachment 1021298 I've added [email protected] to my outlook account and three google accounts. Once you get recognized by google...you'll be good as gold.:thumbsup
I always love searching for something and being informed the last time I was at a restaurant etc.(sarcasm) It's a bit creepy, but I add to google maps. Goes with the territory.

Get stock in KFC and Pennington's...lol. Can't believe the views on those two! The ads apparently work.View attachment 1021303

I'm obsessive about deleting both my history and my "Google activity" LOL they let you delete all that stuff now

Sorry, i meant he should make a new email account and change his email here to that one. But i guess that wont work if he cant get in?

He needs to add [email protected] to his address book, whitelist, and search for any emails from BYC in the past 10 days that might be in his spam folder, and mark them as not-spam. He can also try to contact his email provider and request that they manually whitelist BYC.

Agree. Google is obsessive about marking spam lol

I do like it though because i get a lot of foreign money requests :lau

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom