Announcement Welcome To The New BYC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nifty, I think that I love you. :love Thanks for bringing me home.
You're very welcome my friend... sorry it took so long!

They all do...every admin member, every moderator, every "helper", all of them!! What a team we have on this site.
We really are very blessed to have such an amazing group of peeps!

:hugs

(I just tweaked some of his settings, so he should be fine now)

Thank you so much, I know we were driving you crazy about this with all you have going on to finish the transfer....but it is awesome that you turned your attention to this and gave Sourland his "ticket" to get back in.

It has been quite impressive that you, Matt and the Staff have given so many individual members help with all the issues each have had.

This is exactly what I want to know also..................usually a Ad is posted for a week, then goes "dead" and we have the choice of bumping it (re-posting) or not...bumping makes the ad active again.....now I have no idea if my ads are active, or dead or what ?

We paid extra for that in our memberships to bump our posts in the BST section! is that GONE? If so I am not going to have a paid membership anymore there is not benefit to have one.

Bump may not be the word I need to use to convey what I am talking about. A free member has a limited number of posts like 1 or 2. The next level can have like 5 or 7 in the BST AND they can make that post go to the top of the list every 5-7 days. The highest members can have unlimited posts in the BST and can make their posts go to the TOP every 3 days. It appears to be GONE!

One more thing about my ads in the BST section I don't see a way to edit them. I think there 3 buttons one was an edit, another was the bumping I am talking about and the other was a close button... I think that is right.

This is exactly what I want to know also...and how to renew the Ads....and how to STOP the ads...usually the ad would run for a week and then we could 'bump' it to renew it (which reactivates it) for another week, which would add it to the top of the list, so how to bump & renew the ad ???
I figured I would shut my trap and wait til the dust settled until I whined....but I am getting thirsty !

Thread starter is listed at the top of the thread.

View attachment 550359
is at the top of this thread

There are a lot of new things to get used to. In a short period of time, we will be used to checking the top of the thread to see who the thread starter is. I already am getting used to going to the top to click on watched threads.

Each page is about 10 posts on desktop. The length of the thread will not matter. You do not have to go to the first post to see the thread starter just to the top of the current page

Oh my, I think the best thing for me to do is follow you around ! :old

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom