Announcement Welcome To The New BYC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found a much easier and faster way to disable email notifications. Apparently you can do it all at once.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170530-005143.png
    Screenshot_20170530-005143.png
    879.4 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_20170530-005203.png
    Screenshot_20170530-005203.png
    663.1 KB · Views: 7
I "backdoored" it. I didn't like the mobile app before the conversion, so I dumped it. I used my phone's browser, went to BYC, then told my phone to put it on my home screen. Signed in, told it to keep me signed in, so all I did was open my phone and tap the icon and I was here. After the conversion I did the same thing with then updated site, then deleted the old one that was on my home screen. Turn my phone to landscape and it's a miniature here. I'm keeping it that way, too.

I "backdoored" it. I didn't like the mobile app before the conversion, so I dumped it. I used my phone's browser, went to BYC, then told my phone to put it on my home screen. Signed in, told it to keep me signed in, so all I did was open my phone and tap the icon and I was here. After the conversion I did the same thing with then updated site, then deleted the old one that was on my home screen. Turn my phone to landscape and it's a miniature here. I'm keeping it that way, too.
:clap:bow

You Go, Girl! I don't have a mobile device and have no idea what you said, but I think you just skipped 3 grades!

okay I was helping a new member here last night I was given an "alert" it had been moved.. what you did not know I had already moved it now it is on two threads because I made a new one in emergencies maybe you could combine them for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom