Announcement Welcome To The New BYC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, im so interested in learning a lot from you all. Im glad I found you'll. :love

Attachments

• IMG_4057.JPG
    IMG_4057.JPG
    281.8 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_4060.JPG
    IMG_4060.JPG
    241 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_4060.JPG
    IMG_4060.JPG
    241 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_4060.JPG
    IMG_4060.JPG
    241 KB · Views: 2
not sure how to do this tagging this is the one I started but he started going asking about roosters then left?
https://www.backyardchickens.com/th...s-not-right-new-member-alovechickens.1176323/
oops, sorry ! i meant FLAG not tag, if you flag a post it alerts a moderator, and in the comments of your flagging you can wrtie why you need their attention

Thank you, im so interested in learning a lot from you all. Im glad I found you'll. :love
Welcome over!!!

oops, sorry ! i meant FLAG not tag, if you flag a post it alerts a moderator, and in the comments of your flagging you can wrtie why you need their attention

so am I to flag both or send the link to the one I did start? actually used a diagram then took them to a new thread
I appreciate your help there

....and now it called 'report' same location as 'flag' was in lower left of post. SMH... a whole new language!

gee thank see if I can follow myself hope I saved all of them.
kinda stinks they did not bother to ask before they did that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom