Announcement Welcome To The New BYC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what mine looks like.
IMG_1304.PNG

My "Available upgrades" shows the 3 month option for $20, and a 6 month option for $35. No 12 month option is shown.
My purchased upgrades was a 12 month membership. Maybe I can't see that option until mine expires(?).
Right! You can extend your membership with one of the other options or purchase one in the store, which I would apply manually. Otherwise, you will have the option again to upgrade a 12 month membership shortly before yours expires.

A lot of the smilies are from 3 platforms ago and we've carried them with us during each move. We replaced the default xenforo ones with our old-timers to maintain consistency :)

That makes a lot of sense. Don't want to ruffle the feathers ... nyuk nyuk. Did you guys ever use YaBB or SMF for any of those?

Well now this is all a complicated mess. I can't find the threads I was following and quite frankly I have to much to do to spend it here trying to figure things out. I'm very disappointed with BYC. I hope this change is generating in a lot of dollars for you and was worth it.

Well now this is all a complicated mess. I can't find the threads I was following and quite frankly I have to much to do to spend it here trying to figure things out. I'm very disappointed with BYC. I hope this change is generating in a lot of dollars for you and was worth it.
As noted several times, this was not a choice. It was a move that had to be done. I'm sorry you aren't happy. It was not about money, but about keeping BYC alive and as close to what we were used to as possible. Yes some things were changed, but other cool features were added.
We hope you give it a good sporting chance. :)

Have you tried clicking on WATCHED THREADS yet?

Hi. I just joined. I need technical help. First i read an article about a rat proof chicken feeder that one of your members made. He said he might market it. Is there a store on this site to shop in? Second I see my inbox has one message but when I tap it I cant read it. How do I read it?.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom