Announcement Welcome To The New BYC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are new.....now we just need to figure out what they do!!
[IMAGE_LEFT][/IMAGE_LEFT]

[JUSTIFY_TEXT][/JUSTIFY_TEXT][IMAGE_LEFT][/IMAGE_LEFT][IMAGE_LEFT][IMAGE_RIGHT][/IMAGE_RIGHT][/IMAGE_LEFT]
Justify Text
Image Left and
Image right.....

TEST!

failed.

lol

Attachments

• upload_2017-6-29_13-17-47.jpeg
    upload_2017-6-29_13-17-47.jpeg
    4.6 KB · Views: 4
Good catch!!! ;)

It was a test, but we decided to nix it since it's not as useful of a thing on mobile browsers and over 60% of our visitors are using mobile devices.
Ah, I wondered why the media icon moved<giggles>,
thought it was my browser window width,
but yah those formatting commands are more of a Word type document thing.

The 60% mobile user thing doesn't surprise me...many of them seem to think they are texting...and I wonder, it must be hard to read the previous posts of a thread before responding, kind of a tunnel vision thing.

Good catch!!! ;)

It was a test, but we decided to nix it since it's not as useful of a thing on mobile browsers and over 60% of our visitors are using mobile devices.
I just read an article about this becoming a problem leading to an increased digital divide. Two years ago households in California were 8% smart phone only households. Now the number is 18%. The problem with this is that children in those households do not learn how to use productivity programs which leads to them being left behind by the tech industry.

I just read an article about this becoming a problem leading to an increased digital divide. Two years ago households in California were 8% smart phone only households. Now the number is 18%. The problem with this is that children in those households do not learn how to use productivity programs which leads to them being left behind by the tech industry.
and in english?
lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom