What’s the deal with you chicken people??

Pics
I don’t get quail. They’re pretty, but do ppl eat there eggs? Or I mean is there a reason for quail? Other than cause they want them.
Most of the time its because they are very cute, Half of the quail threads are the quail people going "OH MY GOSH MY PRECIOUS BIRD!!!! I WILL NAME HIM AFTER MY GRANDFATHER!!!"

Oh with ducks I’m even worse! Big duck small duck, the end.
Trust me, They are very easy to remember, You do not even need to call a white pekin "Pekin" You can call it "White Duck" And be just right according to the duck people. Or just call them "Pekin" The only problem is that ducks are REALLY HARD when you are guessing their breed, Some breeds are so hard to tell the difference from in some cases, Especially when they are young.

Trust me, They are very easy to remember, You do not even need to call a white pekin "Pekin" You can call it "White Duck" And be just right according to the duck people. Or just call them "Pekin" The only problem is that ducks are REALLY HARD when you are guessing their breed, Some breeds are so hard to tell the difference from in some cases, Especially when they are young.
I wonder why the discrepancy between ducks and chickens. A zillion chicken breeds, 4 duck breeds.. oh nvm chicken ppl

I have to say, this is such a funny welcome thread. On that note; welcome and good luck with your flock!

I think we can all relate to thinking “I will never be that crazy chicken person…” but somehow it just inevitably happens. One minute you know nothing about these little fluff balls, the next, you’re tucking them in every night and planning what your flock be composed of for the next 4 years, at least. So welcome to the club!

I have to say, this is such a funny welcome thread. On that note; welcome and good luck with your flock!

I think we can all relate to thinking “I will never be that crazy chicken person…” but somehow it just inevitably happens. One minute you know nothing about these little fluff balls, the next, you’re tucking them in every night and planning what your flock be composed of for the next 4 years, at least. So welcome to the club!
I can definitely agree, I have anxiety now because of my birds! Right now I'm thinking; "What if I go home and my birds were eaten by hawks!!!!" Knowing that the entire coop is completely safe :th

Right?! I posted in the raising baby chickens forum while my girls were still the brooder. I was singing queen songs while feeding them green beans. And I was like for the love of all things holy do not let me crochet them hats!

Back
Top Bottom