What’s the deal with you chicken people??

Pics
There will probably not be too much poop untl after the chick starts eating more, because there is not too much stuff inside the digestive tract when a chick hatches.

If the chick does not seem to be in distress, I would not worry about whether it poops or not in the first few days.

There will probably not be too much poop untl after the chick starts eating more, because there is not too much stuff inside the digestive tract when a chick hatches.

If the chick does not seem to be in distress, I would not worry about whether it poops or not in the first few days.
Great to know, I’m so used to chickens pooping every 20 minutes I was concerned lol. Murphy is very active, in between mini naps, good looking feet, a lot less chirping now that she has a mate. I want to snuggle it so badly, but I heard that’s a no no for a while. I guess it’ll chill easily.

I love this. :lau:lau

The thing about it though, is I think everyone was there at some point.

I know I was, now I'm (trying) to breed OEGB to show standards.
I just found out what show standards mean. OEGB still clueless.

Great to know, I’m so used to chickens pooping every 20 minutes I was concerned lol. Murphy is very active, in between mini naps, good looking feet, a lot less chirping now that she has a mate. I want to snuggle it so badly, but I heard that’s a no no for a while. I guess it’ll chill easily.
I handled mine every chance I got from the moment they came into my home. Some slept in my bed while I was doing stuff, others watched my TV. And others liked to hide in the toes of my boots. 😂

Back
Top Bottom