What breed are we?

InNC

Songster
Apr 18, 2023
These 2 are my original chickens. They were a gift from a local woman. (Whom i have no way to contact.) There is a possibility they are mixed breeds. They are both hens and 1.5 years old. The black one (Cowboy) does resemble a Mystic Onyx, that's the closest I could find.
The white one (Maurice) has black spots and a red and black comb and waddle. (I worried she was sickly at first) I have her vitamins, electrolytes, and a variety of foods. But I think it's her breed. She also has enough extra toe and an extra pupil in one eye. Any ideas?💡 😊🐔

20230423_172830.jpg
20230501_171752.jpg
20230426_174051.jpg

Last edited:
These 2 are my original chickens. They were a gift from a local woman. (Whom i have no way to contact.) There is a possibility they are mixed breeds. They are both hens and 1.5 years old. The black one (Cowboy) does resemble a Mystic Onyx, that's the closest I could find.
The white one (Maurice) has black spots and a red and black comb and waddle. (I worried she was sickly at first) I have her vitamins, electrolytes, and a variety of foods. But I think it's her breed. She also has enough extra toe and an extra pupil in one eye. Any ideas?💡 😊🐔

View attachment 3489599View attachment 3489606View attachment 3489598
It seems like the berry color transitioned to their combs! 😂 😂

Back
Top Bottom