What did you do in the garden today?

My neighbors just put their place on the market for 670,000 which is 200,000 above market price. I HOPE they don't sell it for that. OMG my property taxes just keep going up and up and up and my place is much larger and nicer than theirs.

The last two houses in the area listed for 120,000$ over market and they got it! My taxes shot up after those sales. And they were not as nice as the one on the market now.

People coming in from higher rate areas or large cities don't know what things sell for normally here and are over paying.

Morning . We are quarentened . Wife tested positive and I tested negative for covid . We were exposed to someone you was exposed to someone .
Oh man, sorry to know this! Is your wife handling it ok?
I had never heard of sweet Annie before but it’s an interesting wild herb.

My neighbors just put their place on the market for 670,000 which is 200,000 above market price. I HOPE they don't sell it for that. OMG my property taxes just keep going up and up and up and my place is much larger and nicer than theirs.

The last two houses in the area listed for 120,000$ over market and they got it! My taxes shot up after those sales. And they were not as nice as the one on the market now.

People coming in from higher rate areas or large cities don't know what things sell for normally here and are over paying.
We just bought this place 3.5 years ago and have no intention of going anywhere. The taxes have appreciated about as much as the property itself. It would take a large stack to make me move.

I have a 2nd house that I kept as a rental after I moved out of it - I just sold it. Closing on 12/22 (🤞). I had planned on hanging onto it thru retirement but I would have been insane to not sell with as hot as the market is right now. I could have never imagined getting what I got for it, it's very much NOT worth it & people are insane to buy around here right now. But yay, I can't wait to no longer be a landlord!

Back
Top Bottom