What did you do in the garden today?

Another one of my pumpkin seedlings disappeared again... I can't figure out what it is. The entire garden bed is surrounded by netting and it couldn't have been bugs
Gopher?

Years ago I was in my garden and saw one of my sweet potato plants being slowly tugged downward into the ground until it disappeared. It was like a scene from a cartoon and I thought it was funny, so I just watched and let the gopher take the plant. I later set a gopher trap so it wouldn't happen again.

Gopher?

Years ago I was in my garden and saw one of my sweet potato plants being slowly tugged downward into the ground until it disappeared. It was like a scene from a cartoon and I thought it was funny, so I just watched and let the gopher take the plant. I later set a gopher trap so it wouldn't happen again.
That's possible, I'll see if I can spot it or set up a camera
It's been happening to the sunflowers too, only the leaves are eaten though

My parsley is dehydrated. The 2nd picture is the stem of it. That's only one stem though. And last is a new picture of Wally
IMG_20240507_110251.jpg
IMG_20240508_104549.jpg
IMG_20240505_215005.jpg

Baby nasturtium? I've never grown it so Im not positive.

Also having issues telling carrots from dill from cosmos. 🤣
View attachment 3825702
Looks like it. I don't have carrots and dill, so I know which one is cosmos :p Although I have to see the flowers to tell what type of cosmos is it. I have Dutch rose, candystrips, and old fashion solid color ones.

Back
Top Bottom