What is this in my egg?

Not seeing that, even with zooming and lightening.

But, yeah, meat spot.....I just whisk them in too.
I think it's explained in this excellent video, which is worth watching regardless:

@aart You have some of the best informational videos and links! I always find myself saving links you share for use to share with others later.

@aart You have some of the best informational videos and links! I always find myself saving links you share for use to share with others later.
I have a 28 page Word doc filled with notes and links that I started when I first started researching chickens 6-7 years ago....can search it then just copy and paste :D

I think it's explained in this excellent video, which is worth watching regardless:
This is what I was looking at, Aart. You don't think so?
fertile egg.jpg

That's the best video I've seen of the egg process...fascinating.
Did you notice though it appeared they were doing a colonoscopy on the chicken for some of the footage? 😂 As if it's not bad enough they have to go through the egg laying process daily!!

That's the best video I've seen of the egg process...fascinating.
Did you notice though it appeared they were doing a colonoscopy on the chicken for some of the footage? 😂 As if it's not bad enough they have to go through the egg laying process daily!!

Yep, I saw that too. Very educational and a little unsettling is exactly what I said when sharing it with one of my friends earlier. lol

Back
Top Bottom