What Mug Are You Using Today?

Before my father passed away he had a heat-sensitive mug that read either Seize the Day or Carpe Diem. My sister and I now exchange that mug as often as possible but always in devious ways. This has been going on for years.
At her last visit, I made her empty her suitcase when she arrived. Still found that damn mug in my cupboard days after she left.
Sorry don't have a picture because I shipped the mug to a mutual friend, who wrapped it and hid it under her Christmas tree.

Before my father passed away he had a heat-sensitive mug that read either Seize the Day or Carpe Diem. My sister and I now exchange that mug as often as possible but always in devious ways. This has been going on for years.
At her last visit, I made her empty her suitcase when she arrived. Still found that damn mug in my cupboard days after she left.
Sorry don't have a picture because I shipped the mug to a mutual friend, who wrapped it and hid it under her Christmas tree.
This is amazing. 🤣

Did she reveal how she managed it??

Before having chickens, foxes were my favorite. Now I'm thinking I need some chicken mugs...

Attachments

• 2021-12-28.jpg
    2021-12-28.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 4
Did she reveal how she managed it??
We never reveal our methods. She once opened her door to find it on her door step, with a little hobo stick to which was attached a letter claiming it had ridden the rail cars across the country.
I got it back contained in an official parcel from a local lawyer with a 'cease and desist" letter.

Back
Top Bottom