What were they?

Logar

Songster
Mar 31, 2024
Around 6-8 years ago I went to tractor supply for the first time (and only time until a month ago šŸ¤£) and saw some chicks which started my love for them. However, they were only $0.14. I donā€™t know why but that number was engraved into my brain and I am positive that is what it was. But what were they?! I donā€™t feel like they were barnyard mixes as from what I know tractor supply doesnā€™t sell them. There is 0 reason I ask other than because it has been bugging me. Thanks!

Sometimes as chicks become older and their tubs are needed for more chicks, TSC sells them at reduced prices. $0.14 is REALLY reduced.

But what were they?!
Do you have pics? We might be able to help you discover what breeds they were. :pop

While they may not sell "barnyard" crosses.. and things were a bit less random back 6-8 years ago.. Today they're selling so many hybrids, olive eggers, sex links and the like they *ALMOST* might as well be BYM.. at least with regards to telling some of them apart.

No I donā€™t have any pictures. I was really young back then. The more I think about it I am pretty it may actually have been 6 or so years ago.

Back
Top Bottom