Who knits?!

RebelFord81

Crowing
Aug 7, 2023
Windham, Ohio
I have a proposition for you šŸ¤£ can anyone make these? Or do you have an etsy shop? Cause i would totally buy them!
Screenshot_20230901_100731_Etsy.jpg

I knit, but intarsia makes me nauseous. šŸ˜„ Super cute design, though.

I wanted to knit cute little chicken stuffies and give them away as a prize or something, but I need to be better at turning the little downtime I have into productive crafting time.

I don't have the patience to learn lol I can bake/cake decorate all day and be fine but knitting gives me anxiety to think about.
Yeah, isn't that funny that everyone has something they can do, and things they just can't bring themselves to do? I'm like that with sewing.

I have a proposition for you šŸ¤£ can anyone make these? Or do you have an etsy shop? Cause i would totally buy them! View attachment 3625250
I knit and crochet
....just not this time of the year šŸ˜‚
Too many end of the season projects!

@Saveria - you might think about picking up crochet ....
Oh my. The images here are soooo cute!!!!
And itā€™s easy to learn-
https://www.google.com/search?clien...jQIHbr0CY8Q0pQJegQICRAB&biw=375&bih=635&dpr=3

Amigurumi ā€œcrittersā€ are fast to make, take very little knowledge (generally) and are excellent stash busters šŸ’•

I do want to learn to make those. I started crocheting with my 7 year old boy last winter, since holding two needles was too hard for him. I definitely want to get into it more when my kids get a little older.

I do want to learn to make those. I started crocheting with my 7 year old boy last winter, since holding two needles was too hard for him. I definitely want to get into it more when my kids get a little older.
You can ā€œmanipulateā€ the ā€œfabricā€ so much more while using (or making) crochet patterns, vs knitting....

Here is a mixed project- a gift for a baby shower, and a crochet cat I made for one of my kiddos when he was small šŸ’•
....we have Russian Peterbald cats, modern Siamese, and Oriental Short hair....so the big, low ears match our kitties šŸ˜‰

Attachments

• 5158419A-DC8E-4004-A72E-9E78FF885CCF.png
    5158419A-DC8E-4004-A72E-9E78FF885CCF.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 4
  • 2087EAE7-EE2E-4169-8538-3DBA94345109.png
    2087EAE7-EE2E-4169-8538-3DBA94345109.png
    877.3 KB · Views: 5
I have a proposition for you šŸ¤£ can anyone make these? Or do you have an etsy shop? Cause i would totally buy them! View attachment 3625250
I used to love to knit and crochet but sadly arthritis is making that a lot harder nowadays. This is such a cute design! Get yourself a circular needle, whatever color yarns you want and watch a few learn how to knit hats in the round videos on youtube. This would be pretty simple to make even for a beginner.

Back
Top Bottom