Worms????

amynw

Songster
Apr 25, 2020
Hello everyone. This evening in my dogs poo, this was on it. I did not touch them, I got it on to a leaf with a stick. Are these tapeworms? Are my chickens and geese at risk as well? Do I need to worm everyone?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    673.6 KB · Views: 17
Hello everyone. This evening in my dogs poo, this was on it. I did not touch them, I got it on to a leaf with a stick. Are these tapeworms? Are my chickens and geese at risk as well? Do I need to worm everyone?
I can’t help much but I believe that tapeworms look like little grains of rice in the poop so it may be a different type of worm. Someone with more knowledge on worms will hopefully come soon. How are your dogs acting?

I can’t help much but I believe that tapeworms look like little grains of rice in the poop so it may be a different type of worm. Someone with more knowledge on worms will hopefully come soon. How are your dogs acting?
My Hallie is acting perfectly fine. My Sadie, the one who had this, is quite sick. Very lethargic not eating much

Both dogs just got their dewormer! And new flea/tick collars. Their’s are only 2 months old and say up to 7 but now I’m paranoid so I replaced them. Hope it does the trick the first time

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom