You People Are ALL CRAZY & NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

We often joke about the things we will turn our birds into when they stop laying though we usually just leave them whole and use them in stews over the winters. But sometimes DH will come in after feeding the chickens and say something like " That Oppie, needs an attitude adjustment...I think we should turn her into chicken nuggets...." He is always kidding of course. But when you said deep frying and tacos it made me think of that
smile.png

Taking care of chickens, horses, dogs, cats, cockatiels, a Sunday Conure (she still insists she's a Sun Conure), parakeets, turtle, and an Orange-wing Amazon parrot (who pretends he's invisible) keeps me out of the night clubs, bars and other nefarious places.

I love the picture of the rooster. He's like, 'check out these wattles!'.

yuckyuck.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
woot.gif
YOU'RE KILLIN' ME!
hugs.gif
love.gif

thumbsup.gif
Youhave a great sense of humor!
caf.gif
Thanks for starting my day with a chuckle
gig.gif
and warm thinking
love.gif

old.gif
WHY DO WE WORK SO HARD TO KEEP OUR CHIKENZ ?
love.gif
'Cuz we luvs chikenz!

caf.gif
Now , you check in here every week. And you'll see why we loove our peeps.
jumpy.gif

thumbsup.gif
BEST OF LUCK TO YOU, & YOUR FLOCK TOO!

Sorry ya'll I was outside,WITH MY CHICKENS!!! I was adding another roost in the coop to give em a little more room. My roosters name is
John Wayne,Best describes his attitude! My cousin gave him to me.

welcome-byc.gif
I too am glad I read all the way down. I was getting angrier by the minute. I also do everything you listed. Love my girls and boys.
gig.gif

My other hobby is dogsledding and I have always said "I wish I was addicted to drugs, they have treatment plans for drug addiction" Not so much for Dogsledding or chickens as I am now discovering...
lol.png

You're lucky I read to the end of your post. I was about to post the most hateful thing anyone has ever read. I was seriously offended. I love the chicks you got, and I'm looking to get some myself. It's an urban myth that chickens are stupid. I never thought they were stupid, ever before I got my first babies 7 years ago.

Back
Top Bottom