Any Home Bakers Here?

I've made this dessert 3 times now and still haven't been able to get a photo of it (it gets eaten first, lol).

http://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/great-pumpkin-dessert

Tweaked it a bit by reducing the sugar to 3/4 Cup and used chopped pecans instead of walnuts. Also, I mixed the melted butter with the cake mix together to avoid getting dry spots in the topping (reviews showed some people got that when they just sprinkled the cake mix and then poured melted butter over the mix).

Very easy to make and I was able to make it gluten free using a GF cake mix. According to some of the reviews, it comes out tasty using a spice cake too (in place of the yellow cake mix).

I've made this dessert 3 times now and still haven't been able to get a photo of it (it gets eaten first, lol).

http://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/great-pumpkin-dessert

Tweaked it a bit by reducing the sugar to 3/4 Cup and used chopped pecans instead of walnuts. Also, I mixed the melted butter with the cake mix together to avoid getting dry spots in the topping (reviews showed some people got that when they just sprinkled the cake mix and then poured melted butter over the mix).

Very easy to make and I was able to make it gluten free using a GF cake mix. According to some of the reviews, it comes out tasty using a spice cake too (in place of the yellow cake mix).
This looks quick and easy! Sounds yummy too
wink.png

This looks quick and easy! Sounds yummy too
wink.png

I think the flavor gets even better if you let it sit in the fridge overnight (and then serve it with a big dallop of homemade whipping cream, lol).

I just messed up we see how it turns out I am making pizza and instead of pizza dough I made itlian rustic bread ...
It will be fine! Growing up, we made pizza dough using our basic bread recipe--see the truth is anything home made is much better than what you can get from a pizza place.

Let us know how it turns out!

Back
Top Bottom