Oh I didn't help much, but hopefully more info will bring more help to you.

Stop the herbs, they won't help. Are you sure it's no Cecal poop?

Acv won't help this, unfortunately.
How old? What's her diet? Last time she laid? Has she ever been wormed.
It may have been… I noticed she was doing this lots when we had particularly hot days… maybe from increased water intake?

I would deworm her or even all of them properly and see if she will have normal poops and behave normally and active again.

Stop the ACV as given for more than three days it interferes with the much needed calcium uptake.

I couldn’t snag a picture of the poop but I’ll describe it.
It’s very watery— not even close to an egg-white consistency. It has foam around the edges and the overall color of it is a dark yellow. None of my other chickens poop like this.
View attachment 3823373
My chickens would drop watery poop when they would overheat in the summer or get some sort of flu symptoms. I would put a fan on them and add guavas and blueberries to the chopped corn scratch I would make for them for some vitamin c and would add a little cat food for protein and they seem to pull out of it after a few days or so.

This is an 11-week old chick. IMO it needs nothing more than clean fresh water and chick start feed, plus some chick grit. Treats and snacks may just upset its immature digestive system. However, as @LeFleche suggests, a worming may be in order. You can take a fecal sample to a vet and ask them to do a float test to determine if the chicken has worms, and if so, what kind. Many worms are microscopic, you can't see them.

Stop the herbs, they won't help. Are you sure it's no Cecal poop?

Acv won't help this, unfortunately.
How old? What's her diet? Last time she laid? Has she ever been wormed.
The ACV helps in a myriad of ways including a healthy gut but I have not wormed them at all. They are almost 3 yrs old. They are on Dumor Organic Pellets and They free range during the day. We give worms and fruits and veggies for treats I put DE in nesting boxes and floor of cup as well as in their dust bath. Her comb is true red and her feathers are fluffy. BUT I did notice yesterday evening when I was giving them fresh water she climbed up on the roost much earlier than normal. I checked on her today when I got home from work and she just doesn't look perky

The ACV helps in a myriad of ways including a healthy gut but I have not wormed them at all. They are almost 3 yrs old. They are on Dumor Organic Pellets and They free range during the day. We give worms and fruits and veggies for treats I put DE in nesting boxes and floor of cup as well as in their dust bath. Her comb is true red and her feathers are fluffy. BUT I did notice yesterday evening when I was giving them fresh water she climbed up on the roost much earlier than normal. I checked on her today when I got home from work and she just doesn't look perky
In the dilution of acv to water a chicken would drink, there is little probiotic properties, if your water is from a municipal source, the sterilizers in the water will kill anything left. As I said, it wouldn't help here.
Next time you clean your coop, wear a mask and scrape up the d.e, it will cause respiratory issues in you and especially them with their larger, more delicate respiratory system.
It's also not even close to environmentally friendly.
I'd stop the treats and give them a worming with Valbazen goat wormer.

My chickens would drop watery poop when they would overheat in the summer or get some sort of flu symptoms. I would put a fan on them and add guavas and blueberries to the chopped corn scratch I would make for them for some vitamin c and would add a little cat food for protein and they seem to pull out of it after a few days or so.
Cut out the scratch and corn entirely, also the cat food, which contains too much salt and minerals for chickens. You can just get a higher protein feed.

In the dilution of acv to water a chicken would drink, there is little probiotic properties, if your water is from a municipal source, the sterilizers in the water will kill anything left. As I said, it wouldn't help here.
Next time you clean your coop, wear a mask and scrape up the d.e, it will cause respiratory issues in you and especially them with their larger, more delicate respiratory system.
It's also not even close to environmentally friendly.
I'd stop the treats and give them a worming with Valbazen goat wormer.
Thanks I use Food Grade DE. I've been around DE for 30+ yrs. I use to work in a lab with DE. I also use proper ventilation. I know there's several opinions on DE. But I prefer it to help with the mites. I will watch her one more day and then go get Valbazen. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom