New member experienced poultry homesteader

SageBrushPoultry

In the Brooder
May 6, 2024
Hey there my name is Melinda and my family raises chickens,ducks,turkeys and Guinea’s

We live on 40 acres and have been hatching for a year. We started with 22 $1 ducks and now have over 200 poultry….lol

I have pretty much every chicken breed-Murans,Olive Eggers,Speckled Sussex,Brahma, Lavender Orp. And so many more
The kids have taken in the Bantum/Frizzle/polish breeds
Our oldest has a small Ayam Cemani flock
Then there is the ducks….Mallard,Pekin,Runner,Cayuga,Kaki Campbell,Welsh and a few more
Turkeys are Bronze,Bourbon Narragansett and Blue Slate.

We are a very active family the enjoys the wildlife in our area.

Hope that’s a great summary of us and what we are up to

Hey there my name is Melinda and my family raises chickens,ducks,turkeys and Guinea’s

We live on 40 acres and have been hatching for a year. We started with 22 $1 ducks and now have over 200 poultry….lol

I have pretty much every chicken breed-Murans,Olive Eggers,Speckled Sussex,Brahma, Lavender Orp. And so many more
The kids have taken in the Bantum/Frizzle/polish breeds
Our oldest has a small Ayam Cemani flock
Then there is the ducks….Mallard,Pekin,Runner,Cayuga,Kaki Campbell,Welsh and a few more
Turkeys are Bronze,Bourbon Narragansett and Blue Slate.

We are a very active family the enjoys the wildlife in our area.

Hope that’s a great summary of us and what we are up to
Welcome to BYC! :frow :welcome:wee
I love Speckled Sussex chickens! I have an SS roo and he's the sweetest.❤️😁

they are so sweet, we have one named speckle that always tries hoping up on us when we go in to check eggs.
Cute!
My rooster will hop on my lap when I sit out in the run and stuff his head under my arm for a cuddle.😆

(My roo, Alek)
IMG_5336.jpg

Back
Top Bottom