New to Macclenny, Fl

Jan 22, 2019
Hi this is OliveOilsEggMarket here, new to the state of Florida! The can or can’t ordinance in this town of Macclenny, Fl is very vague. And we are searching for someone on here who is from Macclenny, Fl. We are Living temporarily in Jacksonville I know you can in Jacksonville, but not in our RV Park! We will be on the very edge of city limits next to forest land. We want 3 hens chickens and No rooster! Love those Farm fresh eggs !
We are getting ready to close on a home. So cud someone help me out asap...

Thank you so much

Post a link to the ordinances you're looking at, or copy/paste it verbatim here.

Since it sounds like you're looking at a property at the edge of the city make sure the ordinances you're posting/linking actually cover that specific property.

Yes, my husband found the ordinance stating you can but 100 feet away from neighbor - we found out it will be just fine. No Rooster, never planned on one. Just 3 hens limite 5-7 ! So yeah, we are set!!!

Hi this is OliveOilsEggMarket here, new to the state of Florida! The can or can’t ordinance in this town of Macclenny, Fl is very vague. And we are searching for someone on here who is from Macclenny, Fl. We are Living temporarily in Jacksonville I know you can in Jacksonville, but not in our RV Park! We will be on the very edge of city limits next to forest land. We want 3 hens chickens and No rooster! Love those Farm fresh eggs !
We are getting ready to close on a home. So cud someone help me out asap...

Thank you so much
Go to your city/town office and ask them. Quicker that an internet search.

hi there- I'm not too close to you but same region- there's a few great regional facebook groups that i'm in- I see lots of Macclenny people in there, northeast florida farm and garden swap is one- I can look and see what else I can find for you

hi there- I'm not too close to you but same region- there's a few great regional facebook groups that i'm in- I see lots of Macclenny people in there, northeast florida farm and garden swap is one- I can look and see what else I can find for you
That would be fantastic and appreciated this so much! Thank you !

Back
Top Bottom