Even the family member who normally dislikes spinach enjoys it this way

Have you taken that family members temperature? Do they have Covid 19? A hidden drug or alcohol addiction?
Failing taste bud syndrome?

:lau :lau :lau :lau

Another surprise to everyone here I bet.... but I dislike spinach.

Day 19. One chick it starting to hatch. Made a bit of cracked around the shell. Thought not a lot, it's pipping. Is it to early? Humidity is 68 right now. Hoping everything is fine. How long will it take for it to fully be out of the egg, estimate ? I know it takes time and patience 😌 curious though. And is day 19 concerning??

Dux lice..,

It’s good to see you. I was worried one of your dux ate you.

I hope everything is good with you, I missed your overly optimistic assessment on the evil of dux.

(Or it’s possible i just didn’t read the pages you posted on.. anyways good to see you)

Folks, On a sadder note, I'm going to ask for prayers and support for one of our BYC Mods. @sumi is a good friend and a major force behind BYC. She's battling Brain Cancer and could use all the prayers we can give. Here's the thread where we've been keeping track of her. It might be good to read the first post and then the last post made by @TwoCrows. Reading the whole thread would be quite the undertaking, but is still a good read. I'm worried about her and I do believe in the power of prayer.

Back
Top Bottom