The little gosling seems to be doing better this afternoon. I massaged his neck a bit this morning but didn't feel anything (though I'm not exactly sure what I was feeling for) so I think whatever was stuck may have resolved on it's own. Whew! I haven't had the best luck with ducks so far, so a sick goose right off the bat would have really made me think I'm a horrible waterfowl caregiver. Thanks again for the advice!
Good job!

The little gosling seems to be doing better this afternoon. I massaged his neck a bit this morning but didn't feel anything (though I'm not exactly sure what I was feeling for) so I think whatever was stuck may have resolved on it's own. Whew! I haven't had the best luck with ducks so far, so a sick goose right off the bat would have really made me think I'm a horrible waterfowl caregiver. Thanks again for the advice!

That is great to hear, and we now demand pictures.

Well, if you insist. 😂 😎

IMG_3371.jpeg

They seem to be outgrowing their tiny temporary pool, if you couldn't already tell. 😂

No response from Chris on my email or text to him... I don't know what to think.

Back
Top Bottom