Evening All, or before-dawn-greetings if you're still awake and processing the news of the day!

I've had a good gardening day here. Warm sun and soil dry enough to shake off the weeds. The ducks were very excited about all the weeds and snails I tossed their way. They are still freeloading. I have explained the error of their ways to them, but they are somewhat recalcitrant!

Just had a storm come through actually. We are on track for floods in December. Seems an appropriate way to end 2020 doesn't it? Fall is my favourite season. Enjoy all the foliage
Hope you all get good rainfall (without floods) this year an no fires!! Our west coast is burning up:(

Hope you all get good rainfall (without floods) this year an no fires!! Our west coast is burning up:(
We need some flooding to replenish moisture in our soil after the drought, but if it could wait till harvest, and only low level, that would be great! Your summers seem to follow what ours do. Sounds like Fall has well and truley started there

Back
Top Bottom